Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Toggle Navigation Menu
Linfield University McMinnville Campus in the spring. Cherry blossoms in the academic quad

Requesting Transcripts

Official Transcripts

At this time Linfield University is still able to send transcripts on our normal timeline. This is subject to change as guidelines around the COVID-19 pandemic change. We will update here.

If you are ordering a transcript that needs to be sent internationally through Express Mail (expedited) please contact the registrar's office at 503-883-2211 before placing an order with the National Student Clearinghouse.

Official transcripts can be ordered at any time through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed by the registrar's office. Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you. You can also track your order at the National Student Clearinghouse using your email address and order number.

Unofficial Transcripts

To order an unofficial transcript, it is necessary to complete a request form. You may submit your completed request by faxing it to 503-883-2663 or emailing a scanned copy to Unofficial transcript forms are also available in paper format at the registrar's office. If you have questions about requesting your unofficial transcript, call the registrar's office at 503-883-2211.

All transcript requests will be sent to the student accounts office to confirm there are no financial holds before the transcript is printed and sent. This process often takes up to 24 hours; the overall transcript process generally takes three to five days.

Contact our office

The Office of the Registrar
Melrose Hall, Room 030
Fax: 503-883-2663
Phone: 503-883-2211