Financial Aid and Scholarship Links
When searching for scholarships, be sure to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), as it may be required to apply for scholarships. You will need to obtain a federal personal identification number (PIN) to sign your federal forms electronically.
Linfield encourages you to never pay for help to find financial aid resources, as we want you to avoid scams while searching for scholarships or completing the FAFSA, as we encourage you to utilize free sites, such as FAFSA.gov. Learn how to spot potential fraud, avoid paying for free services, and prevent identity theft from the U.S. Department of Education.
Financial Aid Links
To learn more about financial aid, including student grants, scholarships, loans and student employment as well as parent loans, we recommend viewing the following:
Non-Linfield scholarship links include the following national search engines, and be sure to check out our Non-Linfield Sponsored Scholarships page too:
- The U.S. Department of Labor's FREE scholarship search tool
Some additional federal financial aid resources include:
- National Community Service: www.cns.gov/
- Military Benefits due to your or your family member's military service
The state of Oregon resource includes:
- Oregon residents can apply for scholarships to attend Oregon colleges by completing a scholarship application through the Oregon Student Access Commission (OSAC) at www.oregonstudentaid.gov
Some additional Linfield student resources include:
- Linfield students are encouraged to activate their SALT(TM) account to use the scholarship search features within at saltmoney.org/LINFIELD
- Linfield students with outstanding records should also visit the Nationally Competitive Scholarships and Fellowships pages to learn more about highly competitive programs such as the Rhodes or Fulbright programs
Questions? E-mail Financial Aid at: firstname.lastname@example.org